Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentine's Day
Welcome to this dark little corner of the internet that no one has yet discovered. You actually could be the first one here besides the creator. Anyway, its February 14 and my companion is alcohol. Also its ten to eleven, kinda depressing I know. Anyway, I think I prefer being single on Valentine's day, there is no obligation. When you have a girlfriend Valentine's day is like a chore. This may sound like the rantings of a bitter heart and it is but that doesn't make what I'm typing less true. As is true with most holidays, the thing that enrages me most about Valentine's Day is the commercials. Holy shit, I'm glad the internet can give me any TV show I want at any time for free with no commercials. No wonder both single and taken people are unhappy around this day, commercials paint pictures of unbelievable happiness you can have with your significant other if you buy their product. Fuck that shit. I start looking for a girlfriend tomorrow, than there is no pressure to spend money until her birthday or Christmas depending on when she was born. I sound cheap and that's because I am. Give me break I'm a university student, I haven't eaten in three days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment